Feb 21, 2016

Birthday Cat (Craftin Desert Divas)

Hello everyone, today I am showing you this cute birthday card using different digi stamps from Craftin Desert Divas. I printed all files on white cardstock and began coloring the images in with Spectrum Noir markers (cake: TN7, TN8, EB5; goldfish bowl: IB2, IB3; fish: LG4, LG5, CG4 + Copic R24, R29, R39; cat: IG5, IG6, IG8 + Blender, IG1, IG2; hat: Copic R24, R29, R39 + Blender, IG1, IG3, balloons: Copic R24, R29, R39; LG4, LG5, CG4; PL3, PL5, LV3; Wink of Stella).



I cut a piece of Kraft cardstock the size of my card base, adhered it to the card and rounded the corners with a corner chomper (1/2"). I also adhered the images on top of the panel and applied Glossy Accents to the balloons. To give the goldfish bowl a more glassy touch, I cut out a piece of vellum, adhered it on top and applied Glossy Accents as well.



Since I printed all my files with a laser printer, I was able to foil my sentiment. I found this really nice lime green foil by Therm O Web which matched perfectly with the green balloon and the little fish. I cut the sentiment in place and adhered it to the top of the card.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ können Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.