Mar 18, 2016

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hello everyone! Today I am taking part at the Spring Coffee Lovers Bloghop for DeNami Design. I am super happy to show you the project that I've made.


I started stamping the donut, pedestal and owl in a cup with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Neenah Solar White cardstock and colored in the images with Spectrum Noir markers.
I then went ahead a prared the background pieces. I chose cross-stitched rectangle dies and die cut two panels. The larger one I cut from dark blue cardstock and the smaller one from white cardstock. On the smaller panel, I stamped the little coffee cup randomly with gray pigment ink keeping in mind not to stamp it over the whole space.


After the pigment ink was dry, I adhered the white panel to the larger dark blue panel and adhered the whole thing to a standard white notecard. Using liquid glue I first adhered the owl in a cup to the pedestal and placed the donut right next to it. To give the whole thing a bit more dimension, I used 3D foam squares and adhered it in the center of the card.
For finishing touches I tried the Nuvo Crystal Drops for the first time. I chose the Midnight Blue color because it matched the blue panel. I am still not too good in placing enamels/sequins at the right place of a card but I think it's alright how it looks.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you liked my project that I created for this blog hop.



30 comments:

  1. Did you know that you have two blog hops going on today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so adorable and love the images and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image for your focal point!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, Jeanin, especially love the donut! Happy Friday and Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That splash of gray coffee mugs is such a cool feature on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! That little owl in the coffee cup is just toooooo darn cute! Such a HAPPY card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So my second favorite thing to put in a coffee cup would have to be an owl!...lol... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute and love the navy and white together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card using that adorable owl! Love DeNami stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE! Your card is just perfect. And your placement of the drops are just great. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Coffee and doughnuts. Oh, my. How cute this is.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great combo of donuts and coffee. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific background for your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a precious card! Love that sweet little owl and that stamped background is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. yummy card! Love the light stamping behind the colored image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. CUTENESS GALORE!!!
    LOVE your ELEGANT card Jeanin, a DELIGHTFUL design with your CUTE scene and POP of colour!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a great card! I love that bold blue background and those gray coffee cups are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is one adorable card! Love the owl in the cup :)

    ReplyDelete

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ können Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.