Jun 26, 2016

You're a legend

Hi everyone, today I want to share with you a card that I made for the current Lawnscaping Challenge with the topic "Distress Maniacs".  I used the "Lovable Legends" stamp set by Lawn Fawn and stamped and colored the cute Yeti from the set. 




Using the forest border die I die cut a piece of white card stock and used it as one part of my background. For the sky I wanted to create a nice sunset using distress inks. To create a really nice blending I used mix media card stock and applies ripe persimmon, spiced marmalade, mustard seed, and squeezed lemonade to it. Trying to create a really nice ink blending between the colors.



To finish off my card I adhered the sky background to a top-folding notecard. I did the same with the white (snowy) background piece. Using 3D foam squares I also adhered the Yeti to the card. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment "You're a legend" with black ink in the center of the sky.

Thank you for stopping by! 



4 comments:

  1. Klasse Idee! Der schlichte Vordergrund mit dem Yeti und dann dieser farbintensive Hintergrund - echt genial ;o) Liebe Grüße und happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is incredible! I love that background and the cool way you colored the Yeti. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! You made the cutest little yeti! I love everything about this card! Thank you so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. this card is SO eye catching! i love the background! wow!!! and that little yeti is ADORABLE!! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ können Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.