Jan 3, 2017

Sending Hugs

Hello everyone and happy New Year! I have a quick and easy card for you today. Since it is still cold outside and at least here it's supposed to get really cold in the next couple of days, I created this snowy card scene using the cute lemur from the "Snow Day" stamp set. 



I started off stamping the image on mixed media card stock and coloring him in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens. For my background I used an embossing powder that created tiny dots that look like snow. I simply embossed the front part of my card base.
I also wanted to create a bold sentiment with a high contrast so I die cut a flag banner from black card stock using one of the bigger flag banner dies and white embossed the sentiment "Sending hugs" using stamps from the "Wishful Thoughts" stamp set. I adhered the flag banner with foam tape to the card base and mounted the lemur to the upper right corner of the flag banner.


I hope you enjoyed this quick card as much as I did. Have a great day!



CDD products used






No comments:

Post a Comment

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ können Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.