Jun 10, 2017

Without the rain there would be no rainbow (Craftin Desert Divas)

Hi everyone, I am back with another fun card. I absolutely love the Stormy Weather stamp set by Craftin Desert Divas that was released not so long ago. The images are so adorable and I like the sentiments that come with it.


So for this card I started off stamping the little mice holding the umbrella on mix media card stock and colored him in with my Zig markers. I also wanted to create a simple but unique background that looked like rain and puddles. So I pressed different blue Distress Inks on a slick surface, spritzed them with water and pressed a piece of watercolor paper into the ink. I did that a couple of times, letting the ink dry in between, until I was satisfied. I used the largest of the Fancy Frame dies to die cut the background panel from the watercolor card stock. 
I then die cut the cloud from the Rainbow Die from white card stock and stamped the sentiment "Without the rain there would be no rainbow" on top. To finish off the card I adhered the background panel to a white card base and also placed the mice in the bottom left corner using 3D foam squares. I did the same with the cloud.



I hope you like this card! Have a great day!


CDD products used

Image 1




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ können Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.