Jan 28, 2016

Here comes the teeth monster

Remember the cards with Taco the Panda? Well, here is another digi stamp from Jessa! I am normally not a huge fan of monsters but this one is just waaaaay to adorable! I printed it on Neenah Solar White card stock and colored him with Copics and Spectrum Noir markers (red monster: Copic R24, R29, R39 + Spectrum Noir OR1, OR2, OR3; blue monster: Spectrum Noir BT3, BT4, BT5, BT6, BT8 + FS8). I also applied a bit of Glossy Accents on his teeth.


I wanted to keep the card simply. For that reason I used rectangle dies by Avery Elle and MFT to cut a larger panel of red card stock. For the blue card I used blue mirror/foil card stock and I really think that dies (and also embossing folders) work amazing with foil card stock! I also had this sentiment patterned paper from Create A Smile and I thought it would be perfect since I didn't want to include an additional sentiment. I die cut two pieces from the paper and adhered it on the background panel at an angle. To finish off the card I adhered the monster to the sentiment panel using foam tape.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ können Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.