May 24, 2016

Wishing you a liftetime of happiness

Hi everyone, I want to share this card with you today that I created with products by Craftn Desert Divas.


For this card I used the adorable cats from the "Lovies" stamp set and colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. I wanted to create this card in a CAS style. I used a simple strip of green shimmer paper and using a darker green ink, I stamped the circle border from the "Across the border" stamp set to give it a little bit more interest. 


I adhered the green strip to a white notecard and stamped the sentiment "Wishing you a lifetime of happiness" below it using black ink. I think this sentiment goes so well with the cats! 

I still thought there is something missing so I went ahead and die cut two flag banners from both white and kraft cardstock. I think the kraft cardstock works really well with the green strip and the gray color of the cats. I adhered them to the right side of the card, overlapping a little bit. To finish off the card, I adhered the cats with 3D foam squares.

Thanks for stopping by! Have an amazing day!

Here are the products I used
(click on the picture to be redirected to the products)

Image 1
5x7 
Image 1 
Image 1

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this card, from the green strip to the cute cats and the lovely script. I think you're right, the flags really just add to it - especially the Kraft. xx

    ReplyDelete

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ können Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.