Aug 8, 2016

10 years anniversary - 12 Dates Vouchers

Hi everyone, today I am back with a very special post. Today is Alex' and mine 10 years anniversary! Wow! Can you imagine? 10 YEARS? Time flew by so fast and we've experienced so much together! 

And this is what we love to do - gain new experiences. We love to try new food, travel (I think Costa Rica was both our favorite so far), try out new sports (like paragliding), go the theater, concerts, comedy events. And that's why I thought "Why not plan some dates for the next year to come?" - 12 in total. I have to admit that this is not my original idea. I actually came across this idea on Pinterest and I thought it was a wonderful idea. So I made 12 date vouchers. I kept them very simple and tried to match stamps that I have with the planned date (which was, unfortunately, not always possible). 

I hope you have fun scrolling through the 12 date vouchers. See you later.



















3 comments:

  1. Ganz toll, Jeanin! Sowas liebe ich 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet idea, I'm afraid I'll have to steal it for our anniversary too!

    ReplyDelete

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ können Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.