Jan 8, 2017

Late Christmas Card

Hi everyone, I am back with another card for you. I know, Christmas is over and I hope you had a wonderful time! But I still wanted to show you this card that I made using the adorable lemurs from the set "Snow Days" as well as die cuts from the "Outdoor Landscape 2" die set from Craftin Desert Divas. 


I started off with a piece of mix media card stock and applied some light orange ink to it to create a snowy sunset background. Then, I die cut the card stock using the largest scalloped die from the "Fancy Frames" die set. I also die cut the same piece from white card stock and used the grassy die to create some kind of snowy grass ground.


I wanted to keep the background simple so I also die cut the  fence from white card stock which creates a nice but subtle contrast to the background panel. I stamped the images on mix media card stock and colored them in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers because I really like the effect they give.

To assemble my card I used a Kraft card base and adhered the background panel, the fence and the grassy field to it. Using black ink, I stamped the sentiment "Merry Christmas" from the "Santa's Helpers" stamp set on the background piece. And using 3D foam squares I also adhered the lemurs and the snowman into place.


Thank you very much for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing day and see you next time!








1 comment:

  1. That Lemur is so adorable! I like that they are so prominent on a white background. The little snowman is adorable too! Always like seeing Christmas cards with cute images regardless of when it is! xx

    ReplyDelete

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ können Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.